The Temple Bar Challenge is the perfect afternoon activity for EFL students in Dublin.
Solving puzzles, answering questions and finding their way around the streets of Dublin; it’s a great way to engage with locals and practise what they’ve been learning in class.
All of the photos and videos will be displayed on the big screen at the end as we announce the winners.
– 1.5-2 hour event
– Smart phone provided to each team
– Prizes for the winning team
– USB stick with all photos/videos provided for group leader
– Private venue with big screen slide show
– €10 per person (based on min 20 students)
– Available for bookings after 11am daily